Product Design Online (PDO) is committed to digital equality. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience for all users.
Our website is structured in a way that allows people of all abilities to easily find the information they need.
We welcome any comments, questions, or feedback on our site. If you notice aspects of our site that aren’t working for you or your assistive technology, please contact us.
PDO follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 standards. The principles of accessible design are part of the development process as we develop new pages and website functionality.
We continually test content and functionality for WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance. Any issues will be fixed to ensure we meet or exceed the outlined standards.
- All images and other media elements have alternative text associated with them
- Skip navigation links have been incorporated (via the UserWay plugin) to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension
- Forms are associated with labels
- Color contrast has been tested to exceed WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance
Accessibility with UserWay.org
UserWay’s accessibility widget gives users additional functionality to support the needs of every ability. Additional website functionality includes the ability to do the following:
- Keyboard Navigation
- Screen Reader
- Increase Text Size
- Stop Animations
- Highlight Links
- Large Cursor
- Reading Guide
- Dark Mode/Light Mode
- Invert Colors
- Text Spacing
- Color Desaturation
- Reveal Page Structure