Have a question? Select the question category below and follow the steps.
YouTube Tutorial Question
- Browse the YouTube comments on the video you’re watching. Chances are it’s already been answered. It helps to use the filter on YouTube to sort by “Top” comments.
- If you didn’t find your question already answered then please comment your question on the respective video. I can no longer respond to all questions and comments – there are simply too many – but I do read and reply to as many as possible. Many community members also help answer questions.
- Join my free Discord Server and post your question on the appropriate channel. Discord is a chat service where communities can hang out, learn, and share. Download the Discord App for your computer or phone.
Course Tutorial Question
- Check the forum that’s located within the course player. Someone may have already asked the same question.
- If you don’t see an answer to your question, then please post it on the forum of the respective video lesson.
Note: This is the fastest way to get your course-related question answered. Only email me if you’re having trouble accessing the course player.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following items on a limited basis.
- Product mention or review in a video
- Product mention or review on this website
- Product giveaways
- Ad spot on this website
- Affiliate programs
All sponsorships are vetted and held to high standards as outlined in our first discussion. I only represent brands that I use and trust. Products should be related to 3D-modeling, 3D Printing, woodworking, and digital manufacturing.
Excited to partner up? Email Kevin[at]ProductDesignOnline.com
Note: All non-business inquiries will be marked as spam and deleted. Do not contact me via email with a Fusion 360 question. Follow the other steps outlined on this page.
1 on 1 Tutoring Inquiry
Stuck on a project? Need help teaching Fusion 360?
I offer virtual 1 on 1 Fusion 360 lessons at $150/hr. Lessons are done via Zoom and can be recorded upon request. Payment is done via PayPal and is requested after the session. Note: you do not need a PayPal account – all major credit cards are accepted.
Please fill out the form below with your project details. I will get back to you with available times if I find your project is appropriate for a 1 on 1 session.