Have a question? Select the question category below and follow the steps.
YouTube Tutorial Question
- Look out for pinned comments by Kevin or browse the YouTube comments on the video you’re watching. There’s a good chance it’s already been answered. It helps to use the filter on YouTube to sort by “Top” comments.
- If you didn’t find your question already then check the PDO Knowledge base, where many Fusion 360 questions are answered each week. The PDO Knowledge base includes answers to general Fusion 360 questions and tutorial specific FAQs.
- Join the free PDO Community and post your questions in the appropriate space.
PDO Academy Tutorial Question
- Check the forum that’s located within the course player. Someone may have already asked the same question.
- If you don’t see an answer to your question, then please post it on the forum of the respective video lesson.
Note: This is the fastest way to get your course-related question answered. Only email me if you’re having trouble accessing the course player.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the following items on a limited basis.
- Product mention or review in a video
- Product mention or review on this website
- Product giveaways
- Ad spot on this website
- Affiliate programs
All sponsorships are vetted and held to high standards as outlined in our first discussion. I only represent brands that I use and trust. Products should be related to 3D-modeling, 3D Printing, woodworking, and digital manufacturing.
Excited to partner up? Email Sponsors[at]ProductDesignOnline.com
Note: All non-business inquiries will be marked as spam and deleted. Do not contact me via email with a Fusion 360 question. Follow the other steps outlined on this page.
1 on 1 Tutoring Inquiry
Stuck on a project? Need help teaching Fusion 360?
I offer virtual 1 on 1 Fusion 360 lessons. See more details here.