Need help finishing your project?
One-on-one Fusion 360 (or Shapr3D) sessions are a great way to get your Fusion 360 questions answered.
If you are struggling to finish your Fusion 360 model, need help understanding specific features or workflows, or learn better in a highly tailored environment – then fill out the session inquiry form below.
“Kevin has been an excellent resource and wealth of Fusion 360 knowledge. I appreciate his desire to tailor our 1-on-1 sessions to meet specific goals, along with the added benefit of his knowledge of Fusion 360’s best practices. If you are pressed for time or have specific needs I would highly recommend the 1-on-1 sessions with Kevin.”
Jeff HalterOwner, HALTER Design Ltd.
“Kevin is a great resource for help with any aspect of Fusion 360. I can ask Kevin about a specific issue or a general challenge and he comes back with a prepared, well-thought-out answer.
Time is never wasted as Kevin gets right to the point and doesn’t quit until you have a full understanding of the solution. Usually, with a few extra tips you didn’t realize you needed.
Kevin is the go-to for a Fusion 360 beginner, mid-level or advanced when you get stuck. I would highly recommend him if you ever find you need help with Fusion 360.”
Ralph LauterbachOwner, Lauterbach Ltd.
“Anyone reading this, it’s 100% worth every single penny paying Kevin for a 1 on 1 to help you if you need it, I learned a lot of tips, tricks, and best practices that will save me time and frustration as my skills get more advanced.”
Bill HerloskiOwner, getwms.com.
How the 1-on-1 Sessions Work
1-hour tutoring sessions via Zoom are $170/hr. The session cost includes Kevin’s prep work, notes, and email support after the session. Follow-up sessions are available upon request, when applicable.
Session style can vary based on your project or personal needs. The more information you can provide, the better I can help you.
- You submit the inquiry form below.
- Kevin reviews the inquiry and gets back to you with potential dates/times and any additional questions about your project.
- After agreement on date/time, Kevin sends over a Zoom video conferencing invite. Meanwhile, Kevin prepares notes and demo files (where applicable) to ensure we make the most of the hour.
- We meet virtually on the selected date/time. We’ll get started right away – making sure you learn as much as possible.
- After the meeting, Kevin send over notes, demo files, Zoom recording, and an invoice via PayPal. Note that the invoice accepts any major credit card. You do not need a PayPal account.
Session Inquiry Form
Please provide as much detail as possible about your project or tutoring need. Attach a recent Fusion 360 file (.f3d), which gives me a good idea of your current skill level.