Need help finishing your project?
One-on-one Fusion 360 (or Shapr3D) sessions are a great way to get your Fusion 360 questions answered.
If you are struggling to finish your Fusion 360 model, need help understanding specific features or workflows, or learn better in a highly tailored environment – then fill out the session inquiry form below.
“Kevin has been an excellent resource and wealth of Fusion 360 knowledge. I appreciate his desire to tailor our 1-on-1 sessions to meet specific goals, along with the added benefit of his knowledge of Fusion 360’s best practices. If you are pressed for time or have specific needs I would highly recommend the 1-on-1 sessions with Kevin.”
Jeff HalterOwner, HALTER Design Ltd.
“Kevin is a great resource for help with any aspect of Fusion 360. I can ask Kevin about a specific issue or a general challenge and he comes back with a prepared, well-thought-out answer.
Time is never wasted as Kevin gets right to the point and doesn’t quit until you have a full understanding of the solution. Usually, with a few extra tips you didn’t realize you needed.
Kevin is the go-to for a Fusion 360 beginner, mid-level or advanced when you get stuck. I would highly recommend him if you ever find you need help with Fusion 360.”
Ralph LauterbachOwner, Lauterbach Ltd.
“Anyone reading this, it’s 100% worth every single penny paying Kevin for a 1 on 1 to help you if you need it, I learned a lot of tips, tricks, and best practices that will save me time and frustration as my skills get more advanced.”
Bill HerloskiOwner, getwms.com.
How the 1 on 1 Sessions Work
1-hour tutoring sessions via Zoom are $150/hr. The session cost includes Kevin’s prep work, notes, and email support after the session.
Session style can vary based on your project or personal needs. The more information you can provide, the better I can help you.
- You submit the inquiry form below.
- Kevin reviews the inquiry and gets back to you with potential dates/times and any additional questions about your project.
- After agreement on date/time, Kevin sends over a Zoom video conferencing invite. Meanwhile, Kevin prepares notes and demo files (where applicable) to ensure we make the most of the hour.
- We meet virtually on the selected date/time. We’ll get started right away – making sure you learn as much as possible.
- After the meeting, Kevin send over notes, demo files, Zoom recording, and an invoice via PayPal. Note that the invoice accepts any major credit card. You do not need a PayPal account.
Session Inquiry Form
Please provide as much detail as possible about your project or tutoring need. Attach a recent Fusion 360 file (.f3d), which gives me a good idea of your current skill level.