If you’re a hobbyist looking to Learn Fusion 360, then you’re in the right place!
Product Design Online is a growing hub of Fusion 360 resources, designed to help you learn Fusion 360, speed up your workflow, and create your own unique designs.
As an experienced CAD professional, I get asked all the time, “What’s the best way to learn Fusion 360?” As someone who’s been working with CAD programs for over 10 years, I’m here to tell you – mastering any piece of CAD software simply takes time and patience.
I created this Fusion 360 Beginner’s Checklist to help set you off on the right path while saving you time, money, and frustration.
I believe all hobbyists can utilize Fusion 360’s technology to create bigger and better things. Whether you’re a hobbyist looking to use Fusion 360 for 3D printing, woodworking, or other engineering projects, you’ll find this checklist to be the #1 resource to bring you up to speed on the ins-and-outs of Fusion 360.
Before you start to read over this checklist, be sure to bookmark this page so you can find it later on. Hit CMD + D to bookmark on Mac or CTRL + D to bookmark on Windows.
- Learn which Fusion 360 license and download is right for you.
- Watch my free course – Learn Fusion 360 in 30 Days for Complete Beginners on YouTube OR watch Ad-free on Skillshare, with 2 months of free access
- Read up on the difference between bodies and components (coming soon)
- Watch how to use all of the sketch commands
- Learn how Fusion 360 is changing the CAD industry (coming soon)
- Check out my favorite CAD accessories
- Speed up your workflow by learning the keyboard shortcuts
- Learn about common Fusion 360 terminology