Welcome to the Course
Hey there, and welcome to the course! Learning Fusion 360 is a critical step in being able to create your own unique designs that you can 3D-print. With this new skill, you’ll be able to create custom models that help you gain more clients, make more money, and maximize your creative potential.
On this page, you’ll find all of the resources that I reference throughout the video lessons.
I’m happy to have you here and I’m excited to see what you place on your stamp!
Cheers, Kevin 🙂
Download Fusion 360
- Fusion 360 for Hobbyists (1-year free license)
- Fusion 360 for Students (3-year free license)
- Which license is right for you?
SVG Demo File
Please post your questions on the “Community” tab. The Community tab is located just below the video lessons on Skillshare.
If you have a question, it’s likely someone else has or will have the same question. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Printed out Your Stamp?
Once you’ve successfully 3D-printed out your stamp – don’t forget to share it! Click the “Your Project” tab on Skillshare, that’s located just below the video player. Then, simply upload a screenshot or a .jpg image of your final 3D-printed stamp! (Bonus points if you share something stamped with your design).
- Facebook Group: Fusion 360 Hobbyists with Kevin Kennedy
- Improve your Skills: Fusion 360 Weekly Challenge
- Fusion 360 Beginner Course: Learn Fusion 360 in 30 Days for Complete Beginners!
- CAD and 3D-printing Products that I Recommend: